Sunday, January 2, 2011

Marisa Page's submission.....

Parenthood, not a Nine to Five Job

Hi Shazza,
Well another awesome poster to work with for this month.
For my layout ‘Parenthood not a nine to five job’ I have
included all the criteria: a photo from the 1980’s which is of
myself, hubby and the twins at 6 months of age. A red title and a clock.
The hands on my clock point to the 9 and 5. I also
used the colours from the poster as well, yellows and reds.
I am looking forward to seeing all of your creations
using this poster.
Cheers,
Marisa

7 comments:

  1. The masking just adds that further touch of magic to your gorgeous page Marisa! Love your colours, the doilys, plus that top B & W photo. All fabulous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title and loving those doilies, misting, tag and ghost clock! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of doilies here & the masking is just perfect. Great colours & gorgeous attention to detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the masking, the used of the dollies, very 80"s touch. I like how you the b&w photo goes perfect with your color. Wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so mmuch for al the lovely comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, love the doilies and your title.. awesome layout Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layers of misting and doilies- I think I may have to steal this idea! Great design

    ReplyDelete