Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some more inspiration today from......

Deb Clark - Love my Kitties



Hi dear Shazza,
 
Well 'Love Actually' was a great inspiration...& I used my kitties as 
the subjects, because they are actually so loved!
My boy kitty is Bob, & he is 12 & my girl kitty is Scuzzi 
(she has 3 legs)&  she is 13, & my lovely late great kitty, 
who I miss so much is Sophie - she was 20 when she died.  I love the 
colours of the poster & used them as such  a great highlight..plus 
made a couple of bows, & added a couple of journalling notes.
 
I am sure there will be lots of entries for this happy month!
 
Cheers, Debi

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous feline photo's!! The red & white really makes them pop! TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special Debi. We currently have two kitties and our previous much loved cat was 21.5 when she passed away. A lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is only one thing that sucks me more than beautiful babies Debi, and that is Pussy Cats! What a gorgeous page, the red and white really make the photos the stars here, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Kitties, oh they are so cute, you just want to reach out and hug them. Beauitufl layout Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute are they- love the mix of B&W and colour photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely page, Debi. love the picture of Bobby in the grass-the mighty hunter :-)

    ReplyDelete