Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here is our first DT submission for February...


Debi Clark - My Funny Valentine


Hi Shazza,
 
Please find my LO for this fabulous inspirational movie poster for the 'love
month' of February. Great choice & fun to work on.
 
I have used a piccie of the beloved & I celebrating our 33rd wedding
anniversary & vow renewal ceremony, a couple of years ago.
 
I loved the criteria of using a black background, good old black cardstock,
the large heart - I painted this one, & I have used 'valentine' in my title.
I choose blue colours as I really love the combo of black, silver & blue.
In fact the patterned paper I have used is Christmas paper...I love it & use
it for all sorts of LO's...how versatile!
 
I bet we see some amazing LO's this month! Cant wait to see them all!
 
Cheers, Deb
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely colours! Love your title! I'm suprised so many of us used this title - I love that old Rogers & Hart song - I just didn't know y'all knew it! This is fab - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a surprise colour choice but it works so well- love the button heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! this is just stunning! & how fabulous to document such a worthwhile occasion!! I love the colour scheme & your painted heart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never of thought to use blue for a Valentine page but this works brilliantly - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {heart} the BLUE! Fabulous, everyone does pink or red or both when they think of valentines, and where does it say in the book of rules you have to do it that way? THIS is fabulous, and so going in my "idea's" folder! Thanks heaps for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color blue you used! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great color combo and works so well. Love your pic, and 33 years - WOW, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colour combo Deb :) wow 33rd wedding anniversary, beautiful photo ofthe 2 of you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty LO! love the color combo you used and the painted heart.

    ReplyDelete