Thursday, February 17, 2011

Todays entry comes from.....

Lena Schreijenberg - My True Valentine


Hi Shazza!!
Hereby I send you my take on the Valentine's Day challenge.
I just had to join this challenge because my son Liam really is a Valentine's boy... he was born in 1998 on Valentine's Day!!
That's him on the pics and he just celebrated his 13th birthday.
I think I've got all 3 criteria, black background, big heartshape and the word Valentine.
XOXO, Lena
PS. my blog adres is: www.sixliliesstudio.com
 
Great take on the challenge Lena! Lovely photo of your son! I love how you also incorporated his photo in strips inside your heart...it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining in this month, you have done an excellent job of the challenge! Cheers Shazza 

16 comments:

  1. this is just lovely -love all the little photos in the background- great idea to paint the black background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is fanastic!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeyyy... Wow Lena! THis one wasn't on your blog, so I didn't see it today. You're on the roll girl! Love the big heart with Liam, he's turning into such a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is awesome!!! What a great idea!!! Totally awesome work - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really eye-catching Lena.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this- great design! Love all the little photos in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lena you have created an eye catching page here, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in LOVE with your heart, it's awesome, and really brings together the whole layout, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lena, this LO is amazing! Everything you have put on this page is just gorgeous, & just fits beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful Valentine gift! - this is a really special layout for so many reasons. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Awesome! I love the little gingham hearts, the photostrip work & the paint...& may I say that is one handsome boy you have there!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great page you have created, the heart is amazing with all the little photos of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a beautiful LO Lena! love the multiple photos of your son and the gingham hearts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks brilliant! Great classic colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your heart is just amazing, and your boy is pretty spunky too!
    Love the colors and all the little pics.

    ReplyDelete