Thursday, June 2, 2011

Debi Clarks submission....

Friends 



Hi Shazza,
 
What a fun LO this turned out to be for me, using the inspiration from 
the  movie poster titled 'Up'!  
I felt that it warranted the use of a photo of my lovely grandson, with 
a  statue of a lizard that he thought was just great, photo taken at
Dreamworld.  I made the clouds from some speech bubbles & 
had to add the sun too as this bright page needed it!
I have cut out a photo of a hot air balloon, that is in the shape of a
turtle with sneakers on...you can see the little basket under the 
sneakers plus I have added a turtle felt embellishment.
 
Hope the players enjoy this one..cos I did!!
 
Cheers, Debi
 
http://debisjoy.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. How cute is that turtle!!! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you had me with the turtle balloon, I love turtles! I really enjoyed your LO, Debi. The sun you added looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I'm glad you explained the turtle was a balloon! LOL Great LO very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Love the turtle balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page Debi - I particularly like the photo of your lizard loving grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute page.your turtle balloon is so adorable. Fits right in with the photo.

    ReplyDelete