Thursday, June 2, 2011

Natalie Elphinstone's submission....

My Happy Place

 
and
 
 
 
 
Dear Shazza,

I had the best time using this poster as my layout inspiration. Such bright and happy colours immediately made me want to scrap this recent photo of my daughter on a jumping castle. I had to add lots of fun embellishments including of course some clouds and hot-air balloons. My 3D embellishment is the heart in the bottom left corner, it's 3 layers deep and stands quite high. I'm not sure how I'll fit it in an album but it doesn't matter because this whole page just makes me smile :-) Can't wait to see how everyone else interprets this!

xxxx
Natalie

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that's fabulous! And what a cute picture!! Love your 3D heart as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that heart is impressive- love your colours and that photo is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! What a lovely happy page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy says it all Natalie - another gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your title Natalie, and such a lovely photo of your daughter...this is a brilliant page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Happy page it brought a smile to my face, that photo is so outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page makes me smile, too. lovely colors and the heart is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete