Sunday, August 21, 2011

Next up with some great inspiration is....

Debi Clark - What Style!

Hi Shazza,
 
Here we are another month with a fabulous movie poster....
I just love the old posters the best!
 
So being that I have chosen a photo of my parents when 
they were young in 1938, heading out to the races. 
I really enjoyed scrapping this marvellous photo - it is 
one of my favourites & titled it 'What Style!'.
 
I have added sheet music to my background paper, & 
I have a black & red title, with touches of navy 
(lace & cardstock) with some red organza flowers
& other embellishments with touches of red.
  
Cheers, Deb Clark

5 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous photo...so stylish!! I love how you put this all together with such a vintage feel...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!! Love all the accents, and that photo is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is awesome! You have done such a fab job of scrapping this vintage pic. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for vintage photos Debi and you done an awesome job with this one. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Love all your embellishments. THe photo is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete