Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here is Karen Williams submission........

Karen Williams -Stories


Hi Shazza

here is my submission for the OCtober challenge

I started with the photo as my spooky house and silhouette of a figure but guessed I should have them on the LO- so I cut out a figure and stamped a house  ( although it isn't very spooky) the book is displayed like this on my yellow shelf ( I have colour coded my bookshelves) because I love the cover- I thought it looked like a good image for a halloween page and I have just started re-reading the Sherlock Holmes books.

Hope this is OK

Karen
 

6 comments:

  1. This is a "novel" (heehee) way to use up all those bits of scrappy paper. Smart thinking Miss Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a good mystery is there Karen, & I too have re-read my Sherlock Holmes & my Agatha Cristies...
    This is a very clever LO using your books as the subject...great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jane...too clever!! karen..I love the idea of colour coded book shelves!! (I also love a good whodunnit!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your split title.Clever idea on using a novel as your subject,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay this is seriously spooky! That silhouette looks sooo scary! Love your layout! So creative and so very effective! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An original idea to scrap a book. I like that.

    ReplyDelete