Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Here is Natalies submission.....

Christmas Treats


Dear Shazza,

How wonderful to be scrapping Christmas photos again. I just love this time of year! I had some wonderful photos of my daughter demolishing a Gingerbread House from last Christmas that were begging to be scrapped. Along with the white cardstock I went with some non-traditional colours of pink and teal, and I made my own little Santa hat to go on Bethany's head.
What a wonderful challenge once again, a perfect way for me to finish up my DT term here at From Screen 2 Scrap. I've sincerely enjoyed my time with you and I wish you all the very best for the New Year and beyond.

xxx
Natalie

***This is Natalie's last month on the FS2S Design Team. We would all like to thank her for her fantastic submissions each month and hope to see her around the scrappy sites in the New Year. All the best Natalie and keep in touch! - Shazza xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Natalie, these gorgeous photos just HAD to be scrapped! All your page is exceptional - everything works so well with each other.
    May you share a wonderful Christmas with you & yours, & have a bright & happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Natalie, it's gorgeous. I follow your blog so I'll still see your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO. I love the use of pink and teal. That gingerbread house looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful layout Natalie. I wish you well in your scrappy journey.

    ReplyDelete