Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lets see some more Happy Feet submissions!

Anne Patterson - Happy Feet


Hi Shazza, Here is my take on Happy Feet for March:

I took decided to go with the title of the movie as the inspiration for which photos to scrap as I had these of my friends son starting to walk and so thought it would be a great use for them.

I have a penguin on my LO, it is down the bottom left corner and I found him on E-bay and he was a mobile phone decoration which I pulled apart to put on my page.

Regards, Anne P.

I think you've covered all the criteria here Anne. Love the penguin charm, gorgeous pp and some great pics, all in all a fantastic sub for the month, .......I love the little fella's smiley grin! Cheers Shazza

5 comments:

  1. I love this Anne! Love your little penguin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Anne, that little penguin charm is almost as cute as the Photo of that cute little boy's smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Anne, love the colour, very striking blue in deed and looks awesome with the white... glad you said where that cute little penguin was I was having trouble finding the little rascal, thought he might of wandered off.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page Anne! what a great way to add the penguin! Such cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete