Saturday, February 6, 2010

WOW! Another fantastic layout to share, this time from another newbie :)

Jacque Miles - AAARGH Give me all ya Treasure!


Hi Shazza,
This is my LO for the Pirates of the Caribbean
challenge... When I saw the movie poster I had
Just the photo I had to Scrap for the challenge
I have used a Skull PP I also have a Ship and
Swords hanging under the pirate skull
Thanks for the challenge I had Fun!!!
Jacqui Miles :)

I love your pirate pic...very cool!. I also
like your little island with treasure chest...
Did you make those from c/stock? love your
skeleton pp too. I love your embellie of the
skull wearing the pirate hat. A great take by
you Jacque. Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. Just love your little palm tree. Just love the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is really cool, love it, especially the cut out photo, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, this is a fun page, this one is making me smile! I like the papers, the fun embellies and that great title ... wonderful job!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, just love the beautiful pirate embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the way you have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant take on the challenge Jacqui. Love all your pirate embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Jacqui! Love the pp you have used and the embellishments are great! Love the photo it's cool!

    ReplyDelete