Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here is our second entry for the month......

Dale Tiernan - On the Menu

Hi Shazza, Here is my layout. I've got all the criteria. No teeny weeny tomatoes for me. The important woman is me. I take very seriously my role as food provider for my family. My eldest son (not the one in the pic) has serious food allergies. Eating out is no easy feat. Eating at a pizza restaurant is really a big deal. Kind regards, - Dale

Hey Dale, this looks fantastic, what a great page.....and I love your BIG tomatoe lol. I can understand the importance of being the food provider when someone in your family has food allergies, its not an easy task... I really admire you! Well done and thanks for your entry! Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Great layout about an important woman-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your big tomato and I understand my youngest has allergies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, awesome take on the poster

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay for you, scrapping about yourself! Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Natalie, I got the idea that I could do me from you, so thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout and love that you scrapped yourself, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the theme behind your layout and I totally agree with you on being so important we don't often focus on us. Great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yum watermelon juice :) great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete