Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here is out First entry for the month.....


Lisa Kamphuis - Dear Nana Flo


Hi babe
I was doing my blog checks this morning and saw your new May challege and I knew straight away who I wanted to scrap - my dear sweet nana who passed away when my eldest was just 1. I often think she is up there looking out for me. We had a special relationship with me being the first grandchild. Lucky me - she was a fabulous woman - Thanks, Lisa Kamphuis

Hey hun! lol
This is beautiful Lisa, I'm glad your Nana Flo was special to you, and you had a great relationship with her :) What a lovely photo of her watching your son playing. Love your cut out flowers and that bling swirl is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along. Well done, Shazza

8 comments:

  1. LIsa,this looks lovely and is a special acknowledgement of your nanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clustering on your LO and what a special memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - how amazing. All your paper and embellishment choices just suit the theme of this layout to a tee! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, love this dedication, and love your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LO is absolutely beautiful! I love all the detail you have put into this masterpiece. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the handcutting ... great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO Lisa, love all the hand cutting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa your layout is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete