Monday, May 3, 2010

We have a layout from a newbie........

Cynthia Seguin - Sisters by Marriage


Hi Shazza,

My layout is of me and my sister-in-law Michelle. Neither one of us grew up with a sister (we had *ugh* brothers!), so we were happy to forge a sister-like friendship over the years since I started dating (and subsequently married) her brother.To fulfill the requirements:

My title has a green background and green lettering

My colours are predominantly red and green

I have a tiny green tomato ;)

Thanks for posting such a great challenge… I look forward to taking part in many more!

Warm regards, Cynthia

What a great page Cynthia. I love what you have done with this challenge. A great pic of you and your Sister-in-Law. I love all the swirls and flowers and your little tomatoe :)
Great work - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to have such a great friendship with her SIL - love the layout and such a great photo to match

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Work Cyn and thanks for taking part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page, and what a great relationship to scrap about. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so luck to have that kind of relationship with your SIL;0) You LO is beautiful. I am luvin all the swirls and the colors are beautiful. You did a great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete