Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here is Sandi's submission for November

Sandi Robinson -At Home for Auld Land Syne

 
 Attached is my LO for the November 'Home For The Holidays' challenge.  I've included a 'family gathering' photo...our mob on New Years Eve 2009, journalling in white pen & included the word 'Home' in the title!! I had fun using up lots of scraps & bits & bobs from my stash for this one...thanks for another great challenge Shazza!!
 
I've also attached a photo of an RAK for November...some AC Thicker chipboard accents &  two packs of sticker embellies.
 
I'm really looking forward to working on 'A White Christmas' & hope we get lots of entries for November!!
 
TTFN
 
Sandi :) x 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your circular take on this challenge with all the little bits and pieces to look at - its a really visually interested LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo, it looks like you capture the moment of them sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies added to the circle. I kept following their path around the LO, around and around and around...haha. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete