Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here is Nicky's submission.....

Nicky Normandale - Ever After


 and



Hi Shazza!

I've finally managed to finish my layout for the Ever After movie poster!

I really wanted this layout to be pretty but also have a nice romantic element to it. Then I found these beautiful new papers from the Bo Bunny Country Garden collection and knew they'd be perfect! This photo of Shannon and I was taken in August last year.  A beautiful photo of us, definitely one of my favourites!

The quote "A dream is a wish your heart makes" is from Cinderella. I thought it was fitting for this challenge being the movie is called Ever After - a Cinderella Story. It also captures how I feel about finding the man of my dreams... If you look close enough you can see the butterflies have been sprayed with glimmeremist and there is a little bling on the diecut banner to the left of the photo. The journalling covers the whole back side of the layout. A quick intro to our story!

Nxo

2 comments:

  1. Love your photo! The colors you chose are very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ethereal feel the colours give this LO..gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete