Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Karen's submission is next...

Karen Williams -Once Upon A Time

Hi Shazza

here is my April challenge- 

although it is my 13th wedding anniversary tomorrow I haven't made a LO about my love story. 1. I haven't got a recent photo of the two of us together 2. I haven't scanned in my wedding photos and my printer is running low on ink anyway :(
But I promised my Sister I would make an album for her wedding- it was last JUne and I only have 9 pages
( including this one)
I have the bling _ glitter letters
I have the hidden journalling- on the tag at the top
and I have the once upon a time title

Karen
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Karen and such a lovely photo to use! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your sister will enjoy the lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this LO & such a gorgeous photo! :D

    ReplyDelete