Monday, November 30, 2009

Next DT submission is from.....

Marisa Page - Believe


I got my inspiration for all the different colours in this poster.
I titled my layout 'Believe', Christmas carol from the movie 'The Polar Express'.
I have used Christmas embellishments, I made my xmas trees and cut the presents out of patterned paper.
Added sequin stars to the trees as well as bling, and the chipboard baubles which I covered in glitter for bling.
Also added a row of rubon holly leaves at the bottom of the layout.
Had lots of fun creating this layout.
Regards,
Marisa Page

This is a beautiful. well put together layout, love all the bright colors and your Chrismassy embelishments are divine. the ribbon along the bottom just finishes the layout off perfectly. Fantastic work - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is fantastic marisa, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous trees and baubles Marisa. Love the bright colours and the added touch of the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous layout Marisa! The colours are so bright and festive and the photos are adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an abolutely adorable layout! Wow!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas trees Marisa! Lovely bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baubles, the trees, the everything, this really is a wonderful Christmas Layout!

    ReplyDelete