Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Next up is......

Natalie Elphinstone with her submission called 'Little Miss Playful'


Dear Shazza,
Here's my submission for the Little Miss Sunshine challenge. I used the poster like a sketch, so included a row of square photos across the top, the title beneath them, and then a cluster of embellishments in the bottom corner. I planned to have the yellow background and the title with "little miss" but didn't think I was going to be able to include a car. However, I was using some of my lovely Studio Calico products and noticed at the last moment that one of the stickers in the pack had an old vintage car on it - so that did the trick! Cheers, Natalie

Well done Natalie, this looks like a scene from 'Platschool'....'there's a bear in there..(dont get me to sing it!) Are the photos from an instamatic camera, they look olde worlde! Well done on your submission - shazza

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love this layout!!! Retro and funky! Matches the photos to a T! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures and my son has a Upsy Daisy just like that which he hugs and kisses. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Those half circles border looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderfully retro layout, just love the look of it, and the colours and you would think you did it in the 70's it feels just so right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge love the retro feel to it

    ReplyDelete