Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another entry from.....

Deb Clark - It's only a Paper Moon

Hi Shazza, 
I have to admit that when I saw this inpiration, 'The 
Nightmare before Christmas', I was at an absolute loss! 
I don't have any Halloween photos and kept wondering how 
I could work on this...so it definitely was a challenge 
for me!
I was at the shops and saw this pumpkin head on a paper 
bag, and bought it for a markdown price of 50cents, and 
then today have had a load of fun painting and cutting, 
and gluing my twigs together, and drawing in my little 
skeleton. I haven't used a photo but believe the LO has 
turned out OK! Anyway it was a fun experience!
Thanks and cheers, 
Deb 
 
Hi Deb!
Glad you had a go at the challenge this month :) 
Your pumpkin head is gorgeous and how lucky to find 
him for only 50cents! Love your fence made from sticks 
and great skeleton drawing :)Well done!
cheers
shazza 

9 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Love the big pumpkin & that cute fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love your tree and twig fence! This is so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would also have made a great card Deb. Aren't you the bargain hunt? I like that. Cute little skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pumpkin there Deb, love your moon also, wicked page (excuse the pun!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that's what challenges are supposed to be about hey? Making you think outside your comfort zone. Anyway, you've done a great job in the end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that tree & the twig fence is awesome! That's a great interpretation Deb!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pumpkin - worth every bit of 50c and more lol. This is a fun page - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great ideas on here- love the use of the bag and the home-made fence - really cute

    ReplyDelete