Celina Matthews -Jack Obsessed
Here is my submission for December with the Nightmare Before Christmas movie poster inspiration. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas but my love for the movie does not compare to my eldest daughter's love for Jack Skellington, so I decided to focus my page on her obsession for Jack. Her bed had Jack sheets on it, she has numeruos t-shirts and hoodies of Jack, and she owns so many Jack odds and ends! Here are just of few photos of her and her Jack stuff. Here is how I completed the extra criteria:
1. Pumpkins - I used my cricut expression to cut out some fun little pumpkins with different faces.
2. Large moon - I cut a yellow circle out with my cricut and inked it with Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed Distress Inks.
3. Jack Skellington - I printed out a photo of Jack and cut him out.
4. Spooky tree - I cut out a spooky tree using my cricut in a gray and inked it with Black Soot Distress Ink.
5. Fence - I used my cricut to cut out these little fence pieces so that I connect them to make a long fence border.
6. Yellow/Purple colors - I used the purple cardstock to mat the photos and yellow cardstock for the moon.
7. Large Swirl - I free-handed the swirly mountain found on the poster out of gray cardstock and inked it with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
I really had fun with this one. This topic was just my style! Can't wait to see what everyone else does with it!
Celina! Fantastic submission...wow!! Your daughter really does have an obsession for all things "Jack' I love how you managed all the criteria as well. I bet your daughter loves this page :) Great inspiration for our followers. Excellent take on the challenge - Cheers Shazza