Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some great inspiration from......

Dale Tiernan - Halloween


Hi Shazza,

Here is my submission. It is entitled Halloween and shows the kids all dressed up ready to go trick or treating on the 31st of October 2010. I have managed to cover every criteria earning myself the 10 points. I've also managed to include 8 photos on one page. Quite happy with that.

Regards,Dale

Hi Dale! Great Halloween page, showcasing all those photos of the kids dressed up........
I especially love you spooky tree and all your goulish embellies :) Great work! - Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Wow you did a great job to get 8 photos on a single page layout! Love that tree! Great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am amazed that you have managed to fit 8 photos on one page! Awesome layout Dale :) love the tree and the witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl after my own heart...why use just one photo when eight will do?!!! I love your grid style 'storyboard' & that you've still managed to include all the criteria & such fabby Halloween embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the photos on your layout, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the multiple photos and your spooky tree! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multiple pictures of Halloween? You have done well, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun LO! you are one great scrapper, i cannot believe your able to squeeze in 8 potos in one page! great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete