Saturday, April 30, 2011

Aprils inspiration will come from the Movie Poster 'Singing in the Rain'


'Singin in the Rain'


(As suggested by DT member Jane Howden)
For an extra 6 bonus points :)

1) A 'Rain' related title = 1 pt
2) An umbrella/s = 2 pts
3) Lets do it in 3's (3 pics, 3 embellies, 3 pp's etc...) = 3 pts

************************************

Please email your layouts compressed/resized for web viewing to shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com

Also, please add your blog address to your email so I can add it to the post, that way we can come and visit :)

The Design Team have put together some great submissions,
so lots of inspiration to share with you all shortly :)


Entries for 'Singin in the Rain' will close
Thursday  28th April at midnight.


Cant wait to see what you all come up with!!

Cheers
Shazza

6 comments:

  1. What a fun poster this one is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to go hunting for the right photos, great poster brings back memories. No not really that old... hmmm........

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great poster for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this challenge and hope I get time to play along!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poster, I love the bright colours! Love all the DT samples for this challenge too, very inspiring work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Shazza... Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I have not updated my personal blog in some time. I have opened a scrapbook store in Scott, Louisiana in November... I just posted to my Store Facebook page your info on the challenge blogs you told me about. So cool... I will encourage the girls to play by giving it a try myself. Thanks fo inspiring. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete