Friday, April 22, 2011

Woohoo!! A Fantastic!! entry today from another newbie.....


Christy Strickler - Such A Glorious Feeling


Hi Shazza,
  Attached is my entry for "Singing in the Rain." When I first saw this poster, I knew I had to somehow use " what a glorious feeling" somewhere in the page. It ended up changing a wee bit, but did become part of the title. It's the perfect way to describe how my son and I feel walking in the rain together. Thank you for the fun challenge. I am anxiously awaiting next month's!

My blog post: http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/2011/04/such-glorious-feeling.html
--
Christy S.
 
Hey Christy! Thanks for joining in this month at FS2S. It is a Glorious Feeling stomping in the puddles and taking a walk in the rain, which you have captured with your photos. I love how you used an adaption of the title from the 'singin in the rain' poster. Well done!
Cheers Shazza
 

11 comments:

  1. what a beautiful layout, the photos are so cute. Great take on the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christy...what a great page!
    Fabulous title, & fun photos, with your journaling just make the most perfect page! Love your spots too.
    Great that you joined us here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge, i think we all love that puddle stomping feeling, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty layout, the colours are just gorgeous and I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with boys and puddles? You just can't keep them out of them! Love your take on the challenge - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! The photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful 'Storyboard' feel to this LO...I love your handwritten journalling & fab paint splatters!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great subject for a LO- such fun love how you have layered and positioned your photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours here and I think your paint work looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a great LO! love the splattered paints and great placement of the photos.

    ReplyDelete