Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our next submission comes from.....

Anne Patterson - All about the Hat


Hi Sharon, Here is my take on “My Fair Lady”. I have all the criteria, a handmade hat (well it is chipboard and I hand painted with glimmer mist and then added some bling), I have shades of pink and a blue title. I thought this picture suited the theme as she just looks so adorable in this hat. - Regards, Anne P.

Hi Anne, Thanks for a great submission this month, love the pp you have used, gorgeous blue title with stiched word 'Hat'! And such a cute photo you have used. Well done Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Anne, love the colours in your layout, and your stitched title again, you have too much patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this one is the best! Love that cute photo and all the detail around it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photo Anne :) Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely - your stitching is awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME as usual Anne :) what a cute photo and my fav the stitching you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie and I love the blinged out hat! The brads and paper swirls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hand-stitched titles Anne and I know that they take forever so well done for having the patience. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great use of all your papers and embellishments, and I always adore your hand-stitched titles. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete