Saturday, July 3, 2010

Here is our first entry for the month from......

Chantel Vandenberg - Wooden Spoon


G'day Shazza!
Please find attached my take on this month's challenge. I loved using teal and I think the title block is a great idea!!! Thanks! I've included all the criteria; 1. Metal somewhere on layout - bottle top (to the right of flower); 2. Teal or Shades of Green - Yep!!; 3. Title must be in a block or rectangle - it's in a rectangle block (for bonus points!! lol - just jokes!!) Loved this, Shazza!! Thanks again!! :D
Cheers, Chantal Vandenberg


..............added from comments section.....I just want to add, that I was inspired to use this photo because my daughter Heidi is holding a wooden spoon just like Jude Law is holding his cane!!
- Chantel

Hey Chantel! I love this month creation from you. Your layouts are always bright and upbeat!! The alpha matting under your work was a great idea. I love how you incorporated the title into the block with one letter off kilter :) Love the photo of your daughter, what a happy little girl!
Well done - Shazza

14 comments:

  1. what a FABULOUS layout. It's so bright and colourful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Chantal, so bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Lovin' this LO, Chantal! I just love all of your layering, the wonderfully bright color choices and that flower treatment!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout! Love the colors, and the pic is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! :D Really appreciate your comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... I just want to add, that I was inspired to use this photo because my daughter Heidi is holding a wooden spoon just like Jude Law is holding his cane!! :D he he he!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Chantel :) love the mix of colors...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is amazing chantal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could that picture be an cuter?! This layout is great, so colorful and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comments!! :D She is such a happy cutie, little Heidi. Happy is an understatement, actually! :D I'm glad I got to capture her first "wooden spoon lick", lol. With baking, the spoon is the yummiest part I reckon! Better than the end product even!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking great Chantal.The wooden spoon at our house was the discipline,so I'm glad it is a positive experience for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL at the use of the photo - love the bright colours and your cluster up the top right

    ReplyDelete