Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We have a great entry today from a Newbie.........

Peg Hewitt - Bubble Fun


Hey Shazza
I managed a lo for this challenge too this month, the metal
is in the eyelet brads (which I then filled with Kaiser
bling coz they looked a little plain :-)
Thanks for the push.
Peg

Thanks for joining the challenge this month Peg. What a
great 'stand out' page, its turned out a treat! Love the
cut out photo you used of Ruby.....Kids they get into
everything of mums!!! you have covered all the criteria :)
Great work - Shazza

11 comments:

  1. Love the LO and the eyelets look great with a bit of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO, love the eyelets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking page, which comes incredibly close to the inspiration poster, something which I think is not so easy. Great job, I like it!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Peg, love the eyelet brads and the cut out photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! The pic is cool & I love the brads & bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that paper... teal-a-rific. The brads worked great with the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. marvellous work. Keep contributing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is really fantastic! I love the eyelet detail. Just brilliant. And what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love the bubbles and pp blocks - fantastic take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVE this!!! I love how you cut out the bubbles and this page is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete