Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We havean entry from another newbie.......


Vicky Heyninck - My (Crazy) Family


Hey shazza,
My name is Vicky, I'm mother from 2 children and married to a lovely man.
This is my first time I enter a challenge.
I'm only scrapping since 3 months, so I'am not so secure about my work.
I really hope you like it anyway.
I tried to do the extra's as good as I could, the green colours, the metal pins en the title in the block.
Thanks for inspiring me.
Kind regards. Vicky


Hi Vicky, Glad you joined in this month, you did areaaly great job of the movie poster with your take. Setting it up in blocks just like the poster and doing your title in a block. Its looks like a collage, I bet your happy with the way it turned out! You have covered all the criteria too, excellent! Job well done!! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is great vicky, glad you could do the challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you play along this month Vicky! Great layout, love all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fantastic layout. I can certainly see the poster inspiration in it and I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Vicky. You really were true to the Sherlock Holmes poster. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Vicky sweetie, you did it!!! I'm so proud of you, you did such a great job using the poster inspiration. I really really like it!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout! Love all the happy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab take on the challenge Vicky so glad you joined us

    ReplyDelete