Thursday, July 29, 2010

Showcase of all Sherlock Holmes entries for July

I am putting up the showcase of Sherlock Holmes entries a tadd early :)
You still have till 12 midnight to get your entries in.
Any entries that come in will be added to this post.
I just need to get this all up and running, with Augusts painting, sponsors
etc...

Then I can get on to uploading everything for the birthday celebrations here asap...lots of prizes to be won !! Dont forget to join in :)

We had 20entries for the month with 11 newbies joining in.

Thats the best effort ever from our newbies and I know it can be daunting entering a competition especially for the first time, but we try and make everyone feel welcome so dont feel daunted we love to see all types of scrappers here and we just want you all to have fun :)

here is a 'Showcase' of all the 'Sherlock Holmes' entries for the month. This helps the Design Team with the judging of entries :) So hang in there, it will be a couple of days before we get back to you with all the winners !!!

I will start posting Augusts inspiration very soon, and all the birthday celebrations competitions, so make sure you pop in!

Thankyou so very much for helping to make this challenge site so FANtastic!!
I hope you all enjoyed the 'Sherlock Holmes' challenge ' and I am looking forward to you all playing along again in August :)

...........so in no particular order, I present..........

Aileen Hern - Sarah and Nathan



Cathy Cafun - Capturing the Moment



Celina Matthews - Welcome Home



Chantel Vandenberg - Wooden Spoon



Dale Tiernan - Happy and Free



Deb Clark - Happy Chappies



Debbie Johnston - Family



Irit Shalom - 4th Grade Nerd



Faye Perata - Mr Butt Wiper


Karen Baker - Just Me and My Boys



Libeeti - UP!



Melinda Johns - Alexis and Dorothy the Dinosaur



Melissa O'Neill - Baby I love your way



Natalie King - You Go Girl



Nicole Godwin - Tiny Dancer



Peg Hewitt - Bubble Fun



Peggy Schenkels - A Day at the Beach

Shazza - Happy Bithday everyone at FS2S

Shelee Lark - One of a kind Holly



Sherrie Plumber - Easy Rider

Vicky Heyninck - My (Crazy) Family

TFL
Shazza

4 comments: