Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We have another Late minute entry from......

Melinda Johns - Smile for Mummy







Hi Shazza,
 
I also managed to get this one done this month a Late 
last minute entry.
 
I decided to turn the poster in its side and loved 
the writing down one side and the main focal point 
down the middle,.
 
I was flipping through pattern paper and come across 
this one that has almost white Spirograph flowers in 
the back ground, I thought perfect, Then all Ihad to 
find was a silhouette person, all I had was a Man in 
chipboard and I made it a Dress from black cardstock 
to make it look like a girl, I like the end result. 
I love my pages to have lots of photos and this 
layout worked very well...
 

-- 
Regards
 
Melinda
 
Lasercut chipboard Embellishments and Handmade Flowers
 
www.scrapbookingandcraft.com.au
 
Thanks Melinda for your entry!! Phew!....You got 
your entry in just in time :) I agree , perfect 
paper for your layout and the challeng :) Great 
photos used of the bubba! I love how you dressed 
your silohouette man too. 
And the peacock was the perfect addition! 
Great work - Cheers Shazza 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love multi photo layouts too Melinda. I love your background paper. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great pp Melinda! Yes, it is just right for this LO. Love your photos, & your silhouette..a great page! Thank you for joining us here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute! i love the paper you used and adorable photos. glad you submitted your LO just in time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so cute! Love the pics and the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Melinda, the colours are so soft

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME Layout Mel, and your background paper is just adorable with those photos!

    ReplyDelete