Monday, October 5, 2009

Another 'Night at the Museum poster' inspired layout....... from


Jennifer Manis - These Times


Hello! Here's my layout for the Night at the Museum poster challenge. I tried to make it a little French-oriented. My group photo includes my birds too! My layout is titled 'These Times'.
Thanks for another fun challenge........Jennifer Manis

Hi! Jennifer, thanks for your entry, love the group photo of you with your birds - not sure who is smiling the most........a great family photo :) Your pp is divine and does have a French feel to it!
Well done - Shazza


6 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Jennifer! Love the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pp, this is a great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Jennifer... love the paper and the flowers make a beautiful finishing touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Jennifer! Love the photo the parrots look so cool! I like the lacey edging too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your title Jennifer and I agree the paper is lovely

    ReplyDelete