Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our first submission for the month is.........

Tracy - Leaving on a Jet Plane




I took the insirpation from the character Amelia Earhart, the famous women pilot.
The group photo is of me with my son, brother and sister at the airport when my brother was flying to London to work.
Kaiser pattern paper, lots of clipart used, scrapware chipboard flourishes, journalling block & plane, and my2angels stemmed flowers and charms.
Making Memories gold stickers for the title
Postage stamps are real - they came from a letter mum wrote to me when I was working in London.
One of the envelopes I scanned, from an original letter my Grandad wrote to my Grandmother in the 1920's. Also the music paper in the background was downloaded from the internet and sprayed with glimmer mist. It is the song "Leaving on a Jet Plane" my grandfathers favourite song.

Fantastic layout Tracy, heaps to look at, love your originalityand the 1920's envelope from Grandpa to your Grandma, this 'Rocks'!! - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Tracy, this is stunning! I love all of the different embellishments and the way you included personal memorabilia in your gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Tracey this is gorgeous! Love all the travel embellie and that street lamp is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this LO awesome love all the embellies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Tracey! I love the way you have used things that mean something to you as embellishments! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete