Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sorry!! Forgetful me!! FS2S October Competition

I forgot to put Octobers competition up............

Name as many movies as you can, that Shawn Levy (Director of 'Night at the Museum)
has directed and/or produced.



Email answers to shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com (FS2S October Comp in subject line)

Quiz closes midnight Saturday 31st October.

All correct answers will go into a hat and a winner will be drawn

Prize = RAK of goodies

*****************************************

Last days to get your entries in for Octobers competition and challenge!!

We have 4 more days to go till Octobers 'Night at the 'Museum' challenge ends!

Entries for Octobers Challenge will close on .... Thursday 29th October
at midnight SHARP!


OOooh.... I forgot to add, If I get one more entry I will add a 'Runner UP! prize!!

That will mean 4 prizes for the month :)


Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment