Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here is my submission for the month.....

Shazza Bishop - Let it Snow

Hi Everyone!!

I have followed the criteria for this layout, I used the song title 'Let it Snow'. I hand made my fat snowman and used a felt tree and red stamped presents, (Stampin UP! roller - Gifts Galore), I also used paper snowflakes (3 or more Christmas embellishments used). For lots of bling I attached plastic fairy lights to wire and fixed to my layout with wire and tied off at the back of the layout, I strung them around the photo copying the lights around the house on the Deck the Halls movie poster. I also used Snow-Tex on the word Snow for authenticity. The photo was taken last year Christmas day with my neice Tiliesha (better known as Tillie) posing for me with the North Pole sign..... she is such a character!!

TFL
Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Your presents are so cute and I love the snow-tex GOTTA get some of that. How cool are your fairy lights!!!! Fab layout Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the snow, love the fairy lights, love everything here shazza, awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute lovein the fat snow man!!!! GR8 LO Shazza..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is fantastic Shazza! I love the paper snowflakes... they are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Shazza! Snowmen are my favourite! Love the snowflakes too! Great page

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you always do the best Layouts Shazza, love it, the snow man is just the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete