Monday, December 14, 2009

Heres another great layout from another newbie ....

Jennifer Campbell - Home for the Holidays


I had a blast playing along with your challenge. This is my first time entering!
I chose Home for the Holidays as my title.
A tradition we started when my oldest was born is to bake on Christmas Eve.
We serve Christmas breakfast every year, so we make cookies and last year we made Rice Krispie houses. I hope you enjoy my layout. - Jennifer

What a great Christmas layout Jennifer, love the photo of your kids really getting in and enjoying your Christmas tradition :) Gorgeous santa embellie..... Well done! - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, love it all, great work of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you joined in the fun Jennifer! Your layout is gorgeous and the photo is totally adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little Santa is so cute, wonderful Layout, and love the way you used different patterned papers layered for your background, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic layout Jennifer! Love the patterned papers and all the little bits and pieces that draw the eye, gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a gorgeous layout Jennifer. I agree with the girls the pp layering is brilliant. Great idea to scrap the Christmas traditions
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO. So much to like aobut it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Layout Jennifer! Love the Santa and the photo is so cute! what a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete