Monday, December 7, 2009

Our last submission from ......

Ali Coles - Oh Christmas Tree


I used a christmas tree theme for my page. I love the bright Christmassy poster and as far as I'm concerned Christmas isn't Christmas until the tree goes up in our house.
1. Use a Christmas Song title for you layout title -I have used the carol 'Oh Christmas Tree' for my title,
2. Use 3 or more Christmas embellishments - I have used 3 chipboard christmas trees.
3. Lots of colourful bling - I have added gems to my trees, a glitter title, glitter ribbon under the trees and shiny red and gold brads.
Papers and stickers from Die Cuts With a View - From Ali

Hi Ali, from your photos, it looks like you have a huge christmas Tree. Love the three little Christmas trees along the bottom of the page. I agree with your statement ... that its not Christmas til the tree goes up. Great page Ali! - Shazza

P.S Forgot to mention that Ali was having camera probs thats why her submission is a bit late.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Ali! Love those Christmas trees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scalloped edges with the red showing through... fabbo photos as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much bling, love this!

    ReplyDelete