Friday, December 4, 2009

Take Five Scene One..... Our first entry is from .....

Jacqui Miles - Santa Clause is coming to Town



This is what Jacqui had to say....
This is my LO for the deck the Halls Challenge its of 2
of my boys when they were little with
santa so that had
to be my title song santa clause
is coming to town. I
have used lots of bling!!!
and a snow man a hand cut out
santa and a xmas
flower but I can not think what they
are called lol
so I hape you like it i had fun with doing
it thanks
sooo much for the challenge it was gr8. Jacqui
Miles :)


Hi Jacqui,
Fantastic Christmas layout, love the pics
of your boys and your pp with the 'poinsettias'
(Christmas flowers) looks fantastic as does the
embellishment. Well done! - Shazza


Congratulations Jacqui, as you were the first entry for
the month in my email box you have won a pkt of
'Occasion Words Soft Charms' by Design .


Cheers
Shazza

8 comments:

  1. lol i meant to put letter E on it as kids had given santa there wish list,And wanted to make page a little different. I should of stated this in my brief of my page im sorry for the confusion.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! Perfect pp's and embellies made this a perfect page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic Jacqui! Love that background pp and what you did with the bling down the side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Jacqui, love the bling down the side fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Page Jacqui! love the Background paper and the bling! Cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous layout... the pp is yummy and the photo is too cute! Stunning work Jacqui! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing layout, love the tile (but I might be bias as I used the same title, lol) and the layout is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete