Friday, December 4, 2009

Take five Scene Two, our second entry for the month....

Julene Matthews - Deck the Halls

Julene said......My title was pretty unimaginitive but I couldn't think of another one with decorations.This is my daughter aged 1 helping unpack the decorations.My 3 embellishments are the stamp of a bauble(Kaisercraft),the stockings on the square and the metal stocking.I handmade the flowers and added some blingy brads.The other rhinestones are Kaisercraft too.Pattern paper is by bella.

Love this layout Julene, especially done in the red and white tones, the red pp is very striking, cute pic of your daughter helping lol You have covered all the criteria, Excellent take! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. sooooo stinkin' cute!!!! love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Julene! Love those cute little stockings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers and I just love the square for your journalling - cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the red and white Julene! Lovely photo and those cute little stockings! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout... I love the colour combination of red and white... this looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julene, once again you have blown me away with you take on the challenge, well done and doesn't Erica just look the cutest?

    ReplyDelete