Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A layout from another newbie.......

Michelle Benson - O' Christmas Tree

I choose to go with O’ Christmas Tree, as the theme of my layout, and I have added Reindeers and Poinsettias. I have also blinged it up by using rhinestones on the berries and on the reindeers. - Michelle Benson

Gorgeous take on the challenge Michelle, love your cute Reindeers and your background pp really adds to the whole layout. The photo you have used looks fab. Great job on your first ever entry! Well done! - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Great LO Michelle and love the colours and your choice of Embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are your reindeers! And I agree with Anne love the colours and choice of your embellishments. WTG on your first entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Michelle! Love your selection of patterned papers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout Michelle... I love the beautiful Christmas colours and papers! The bling on the berries is the perfect touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout Michelle! Love the reindeers and the poinsettias! The bling adds a lovely bit of sparkle, nice pp too! Love the way you've joined the pics together, great job on your first entry. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two cute little reindeer, just adorable! Love the layout and I love how you used the gems as your berry's!!

    ReplyDelete