Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our fourth entry for the month comes from.......

Jennifer Manis - Blue Christmas


Hello there! On this layout, I have a picture of my white tree. I could have named this page 'White Christmas', but it's called 'Blue Christmas' because I have blue lights & ornaments on it. I love how it glows at night! Plus, I love that song! Happy Holidays!! from Jennifer Manis

I always love your takes on the challenges Jennifer, because you always think out of the square. Love your white Christmas tree, its gorgeous, infact I went with a white tree this year with pink and green stars..... lol Love your bling christmas tree and puffy snowflakes and red decorations in the left hand corner. Well done! - Shazza

Jennifer you were the fourth entry in my email inbox for 'From Screen 2 Scrap' for the month, so you win ... a pack of Holiday fun chipboard pieces.

Cheers
Shazza

7 comments:

  1. omg this is stunning, love the bling tree, and your tree is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous Jennifer! Love the shades of blue and the bling tree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout Jennifer! The bling tree is gorgeous... it lights up the whole page! Love the scalloped edges too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take and the colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue - it is stunning
    Fabulous take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bling tree Jennifer! We had a white tree when I was little they are gorgeous, love the idea of the white and blue! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bling tree would have to be my favourite, just love that, it looks so "lit up", just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete