Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

We would like to wish all our followers, Guest DT members and participants in the challenges a 'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year'.

Thankyou all for supporting and making 'From Screen 2 Scrap' an enjoyable and fantastic challenge site. We look foward to seeing you all back here again in 2010.

If you have time between Christmas and 29th December we will still be accepting entries to the months challenges!





From Shazza and the Design Team

5 comments:

  1. And the same to you too Shazza and all the design team.I love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing you all back here safely in 2010.
    Shazza, I am ashamed to say your Christmas Card is still here with me (I have no excuse especially when I go to the PO most days) - I received your card today with your gorgeous note. Thank you so much for your kind words, the opportunity to be part of screen 2 scrap and for all your support this year.
    Be safe, have fun and take care
    Love Tracy and the 2 angels xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shazza,
    Thank you for your beautiful Christmas card! I'd like to thank you for your support and kind words over the year... you have made a lovely place for all of us to create!
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your Christmas wishes.

    My wish is that we are all inspired creatively in 2010. Whether we knit, paint, make or bake, make cards or scrapbook.....just being creative in some form is the main thing!!

    For me its about relaxtion, making gifts for friends and family and trying to inspire others to have a go.....

    Love Shazza xxx

    ReplyDelete