Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introducing our Guest DT Member for December....

Anne Patterson


I'm very pleased to have Anne as our Guest DT member for December, I originally knew Anne through Ready, Set, Scrap and then we were both lucky enough to be chosen as 'Mad Hatters', DT members for 'Out of the Hat' challenge blog...... Anne is a beautiful scrapper as you will see in her work below, but lets get to know her first, here's a little bio about her.......

My name is Anne Patterson and I have been scrapbooking for over four years. I came across the hobby when a friend of mine invited me to go to a creative memories party when I was living in the US and I guess I just never stopped. I love scrapping and the main subjects are my wonderful sons who are 2 and 4 years of age. I can not say I have a distinct style as I enjoy trying new things and new products. My favourite techniques are paper piecing and stitching on my page, but I am always up for a challenge and this is often what inspires my LO’s. I am currently on the Design Team at Scrap of Difference (www.scrapofdifference.com.au).


My blog is at: http://scraptastic-stuff.blogspot.com


Daydream

Smile on the Inside

King of the Road


Our Boys

Anne you have some gorgeous layouts here, such beautiful work. My favourite is the last one of 'Our Boys', i love the colors you have used and the stitching on the felt and a great photo of your boys :)

Thanks for sharing with all of us at 'From Screen to Scrap'

Please make Anne welcome at FS2S and don't forget to go visit her website if you need any added inspiration

cheers
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. These layouts are stunning Anne! I have to agree with Shazza as my fave is the last layout too... the colours are amazing and the photo is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layouts Anne! I love all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layouts Anne! Love your use of colours! welcome aboard hope you enjoy your time with us!

    ReplyDelete