Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yay! - Another layout from............

Lisa Kamphuis - Jingle all the Way

Hi
I cant believe it - I got to do the screen to scrap layout last night.
Its called Jingle all the way and it was released as a movie in about 1996.
My three Chrissy embellies are Santa transparency, Christmas tree and the star.....
Thanks babe and have an awesome Christmas - Lisa Kamphuis

I can't believe you got it done in one night either!! ........Gorgeous layout Lisa, love your Santa transparency, and what a great pic of the kids :) Beautiful Layout. Well done!! - Shazza


Entries for Decembers Challenge will close on
Tuesday 29th December at midnight SHARP!

5 comments:

  1. lovin it all lisa...........as always gorgeous work, and cos you did this and artastic's you get a rak from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks fabulous Lisa, love the santa sligh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Lisa... I love the bling flourishes too! The flower spray is beautiful... such a wonderful layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout Lisa! Love the frame round the photo and santa and the reindeers popping out of the corner! Great job well done!

    ReplyDelete