Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another submission this time from....

Anne Patterson - Teiana

Hi Sharon,

Please find attached my take on the “Juno” Challenge. I have some striped PP, it is a picture of a new born and I have hand made my title (but in my usual stitched style).The LO is called Teiana as that is the babies name. Regards, - Anne P.

This is a beutiful page Anne, Love your hand stitched title and your spray of flowers is just perfect, what a dear little photo of Teiana :) Well done you have covered all the criteria :) - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. very pretty Anne, love your stitched word and hand cut spray of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Anne, particularly like the stitched titled. I've done this before so I know how time consuming it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne purple is my favourite colour and I love how you have used it here. The hand-sewn title is amazing and I love the 3D embellis... just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo Ann and the rounded edges giving it a soft touch - beautiful handcut flourish

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I so wanted to do a stitched title but knew I could never beat the queen of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you could have done a BEAUTIFUL job Tracy as your work is always devine.

    ReplyDelete