Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here is our lucky last submission........

.................and it will be Tracy's last submission at FS2S as this is her last month on the DT.

We will be sad to see you go Tracy, you will be missed by everyone DT's and members alike!!
Tracy has many new ventures planned for her website so keep an eye out. Also please subscribe to her monthly newsletter, where she showcases all her new products, ideas and techniques plus she has a really cool DT!! So make sure you make that your number one priroity, go to http://www.my2angels.net/

We also thank you for your sponsorship of challenges over the last 12 months, its much appreciated by us all :)

Tracy - Sarah as a Newborn


Hi Shazza
Had some fun with glimmer mist and using a doily as a mask on the pp and testing out crepe paper on the banner then chuck in some charms, bling and ribbon and here is my submission for a August with a new born baby photo and a handmade title (using cuttlebug letters as a template then applying Liquid Pearls). I didn't get the stripes but in a way (go cross eyed LOL) the Teresa Collins pattern paper is stripes (hey a girls gotta try LOL)!
I am really happy with this layout because I actually did some journalling! naughty me always missing that part out!
Tracy :)

Well done Tracy! Love, love this!! Your banner and handmade title just suit perfectly. Love the baby photo of Sarah :) An outstanding job of the journaling :) Excellent!! - cheers shazza

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely tRacey,we will miss you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss you on the DT, awesome layout! Just love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colours and love the banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy I am in love with your unusual choice for background paper here, not something I would first think to use on a baby layout, but it works so well (another for my scrap-lift book).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks Chelle I am flattered :)
    Yeah sorry girls way too much to do each day and not enough time! I will miss the challenges BUT will be popping back in at times to check in on ya all :)

    ReplyDelete