Thursday, August 26, 2010

A last minute entry from......

Melissa Zordilla - Blessed


hello miss shazza
here is my take on this months challenge with the added criteria for extra points. thanks for the inspiration and hope you like my LO. God Bless.
I had so much fun finishing this LO. This photo was taken December 2008. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with my daughter. I am truly blessed to have my two boys and my baby girl, they have given me so much joy.

-isay

Thanks Melissa, Woohoo!! just got it in on time :) I love this page, the background paper/card stock is awesome!! Love your Preggers photo and the way this is all set out. All criteria covered...Well done!!! - Cheers Shazza

6 comments:

  1. Great Page Melissa, love all the great clusters you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa awesome layout :) love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Melissa, love those clusters, love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic layout, Melissa!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the picture and all the lovely little details on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful and so is your page! Love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete