Monday, August 2, 2010

Here ia a great take on the challenge from.......

Brenda Wyllie - New Baby Brother


Hello Shazza, here is my entry for this months Juno movie poster. I loved this challenge it was extremely inspiring!

New Baby Brother - I cut the title out of MDF using my scroll saw, painted it and lightly covered it with Kindy glitz.

The verse reads .......

A little bit of heaven
Drifted down from above -
A handful of happiness,
A heartful of love.
The mystery of life,
So sacred and sweet
The giver of joy
So deep and complete.
Precious and priceless,
So lovable, too
The world's sweetest miracle,
Baby boy, is you.

Brenda Wyllie

Great page for the challenge Brenda! Your pretty handy with the scroll saw, you title has turned out fantastic :) I have a similar photo of my two boys together. Love the added tag and those bears just add a cute addition, well done!! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. oh sweet photos, gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I can't believe you cut your own title. That's outstanding! And I love the photos on the tags. So sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little bits of elements you have on this page. So much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brenda ,lots of beautiful things to see here.Love the doileys.Photos are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, making a title with a scroll saw, I so would of never thought of doing that!! Well done Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brenda, long time no see ;) Love all the embellies on your layout
    Yip Natalie, Brenda is amazing on the scroll saw I have a fantastic frame she made me using it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww......such cute photos! And I'm impressed by your cutting skills!!

    ReplyDelete