Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yes!! its another newbie with a fantastic entry.........

Jen Fawkes - How?


Hi, this is my first entry to Screen to Scrap, and I love the concept of the challenges.
I think I have covered all requirements with a picture of 'pregnancy', some stripes and a handmade title.
Thank you for your inspiration.
Jen Fawkes

Hi Jen! Thanks for joining in this month, we are glad you love our challenges :) You have done a great job with this entry, I just love the deep maroon colors you have used. What a great black and white photo!! The handmade title is fantastic and just stands out so much.....great idea!! The journaling is so sweet! Looks like you have covered everything here. Great work - Shazza

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I so love your title. Beautiful choice of embellies and too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, your layout made me smile, the things kids say hey? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love the title, your papers & the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly precious! I just love the way you quoted exactly what he said! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable layout and the title is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your handmade title - and with the great sub-title it really makes a great impact. Well done on a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your title is awesome! Love how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic large title and journalling - love the stripes behind the photo - great take on this months challenge

    ReplyDelete