Saturday, January 30, 2010

and they keep on coming...........

Marisa Page - My Lad


Hi Shazza,
The poster this month was a very interesting one indeed.I went with the one big skull & cross bones theme and the black background.I am not one for doing male pages but thought that being a pirate theme it would suit this photo of my oldest son taken may years ago when he dressed up as pirate for dress up day at school. Thanks for the challenges Shazza and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's take of this poster.
Regards, Marisa Page

Hi Marisa! I just love that huge skull, simply fantastic, great boys page colors all blend well, great dress up day photo. Cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. awesome marisa............love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skull and crossbones you have used. Lovely page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love everything, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice page Marisa! With 2 girls I don't do boy pages much either! You have done a great job on the challenge. I love the giant skull and crossbones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome page, and full of texture, I love how you really grunge'd up the paper edges and that skull is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL another DT member with great taste in pp LOL
    Love the layers and distressing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Marisa !! Really like the way it all comes together !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great boy's page, I love the colour combo and all of the embellies, I like this LO ... a lot!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete