Friday, January 1, 2010

Our first submission for the month comes from....

Tracy - Perfect Moment


Perfect Moment from Tracy
3 Black and White photos are required with pink being the strong colour. Used a branch from the backyard (which almost gave me a heart attack when I found a snake skin in the tree shiver). I used the scrapware butterfly chipboard and butterfly charm as a mask for the glimmer mist before sticking them to the layout.
The title is made from my cuttlebug and used making memories glitter cardstock. Lots of flowers, felt ribbon and heart, pearl beads and a picket fence made from ice block stick.

Love your masking in this layout Tracy, and all you little embellishments ( from my2angels on line store me thinks...) and your fence was a great addition. Another beautiful layout, well done!! - Shazza ...... OMG!! did you say snake skin in a tree in your backyard, .... one of my fears is coming across a snake in the backyard :(

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Tracy, I love the pink and the butterfly masking and well everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Layout Tracy! love the black felt with the pink! Gorgeous font in the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Tracey love this layout, the cluster of embellie down the side looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete